Playing Photographer

Ok...so I love, love, LOVE taking pictures! Especially now that I've taken a photography class and learned how to develop and print them myself! One day, I'll scan some of my prints (from my A+ graded portfolio might I add! :-) and post them here. Although taking black and white pics with the throwback 35 mm manual camera is my top preference, (well, that is until I save enough money to buy my Nikon D80) I still love digital photography too! Here are a few pics that I've taken while I was out and about just shooting around with my Canon SD750. Nothing too fancy...just some things that I found interesting! I hope you like them!

These are some shots that I took when I was out and about in Downtown Memphis.
You can click on them to see the full picture.









No comments: