HOLD UP!

Now...I'm all for the latest trends and fashions from today's top designers, whether I like them or not. But Marc Jacobs is taking it a little far with this one...check out his newest ad for "Marc" by Marc Jacobs.




Well first off...I will say, that this jacket that dude is sporting in the picture on the left is HOT! I wouldn't mind adding that to my wardrobe! But of course, I AM a WOMAN...which brings me to my next blatant observation, which is, that in picture number 2, dude has on a DRESS! I mean....really? Really Marc?! And not ONLY is it a dress....but that junt has a big ass bow on the front of it!

But maybe he's starting this line for men so that he won't be the only man wearing skirts...



Come on now Mr. Jacobs...

1 comment:

Andre Prewitt said...

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 2 the naw, thats just plain wrong unless u went to central and u experienced cross-gender day, lol