In Love! **Sigh**

HA! It's not what you think! I mean I AM in love, but it's with a song...lol! You ever hear a song that just so hot it makes you just be like "AHHHHHHH!" Well that's how I feel when I heard "Rising Up" by the Roots featuring Chrisette Michele and Wale. Maaaan, I went CRAZY when I first heard this song. First of all, the beat is PURE SICKNESS, but what else should you expect from The Roots...right?! Add to that, some lyrics that actually talk about something, Chrisette killing the hook and Wale's mean ass flow...and you've got an instant CLASSIC song for the ages! But look, not only is the song hot, but the VIDEO is amazing as well! Again I say,

THIS ladies and gentleman is REAL MUSIC!

***Sigh***

Check out the Video



And you can download the song here.

Rising Up - The Roots ft. Chrisette Michele & Wale


No comments: