And THIS Is Why I Love Dre!

By now ya'll have read a blog or two that I've written about my boy Dre. Well this is just another reason for me to BRAG on my partner in crime....lol! This is some of the realest ish I've ever read! GEEZE....I wish my words would flow like this when I write! And to Dre...cause I know you're gonna read this...when you have the talent to write something as REAL as this, don't you EVER doubt or question yourself and your abilities!

"Dumb it down, the sounds of empowerment, and let the blacks bust, kill the environment, unity untrue to me, just read the eulogy, slave minds keep the man blind, keep em underneath, the white man, but really i don't blame the white, we use em as a crutch and when it all goes wrong we blame the whites, excuses, take a stand for your ignorance, read a book, and ya wealth will be more than money, stop looking for a handout, think positive, speak the truth and help ya mans out, we are a stone on each others feet, untie the dead weight and then achieve what you seek, but if you seek nothing, you achieve nothing, and what our ancestor fought for then it means nothing, i dummie down my lyrics and still get neglected, now who's being true to who, No respect for myself, confidence is in the grave, They kept me talking bout money which i never made, I played, flashy lights, imma hip hop star, we only talk about hoes, whips, and buying the bar, stop it, thats so so true, and we embellish on the life style, so untrue, dumb it down for the people, just like u, they will soon dummie down to your equal, cause they invest what you speak, and girls accept the fact that shes a bitch or a freak, what happened, the black queen doesnt exist, and then we sit and talk about why our women aint shit ............ HIP HOP"

~ Andre Prewitt


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, sniff, sniff, (tear), lol I just wanted to show people that they need to look forward to this type of meaningful music on the album after next, I do have something to talk about and I appreciate my baby reading it. loves ya bunches babe, you always bring a smile to my face babe