Real Friends

I received a forwarded text message the other day, and although I usually DESPISE them, this one really meant something to me. It said...
Real friends don't have to speak to or see each other daily to remain in each other's hearts.

I love this statement because it rings out so true...especially for me and my friends. As we've all gotten older and started going on with our lives after school, we rarely get to see each other. That just makes the times that we do get together all the more special! And though I have different groups of friends, this statement applies for all of them! So for my

BFFs Lacie and Julia


my backbone group of friends affectionately known as 2 Live (and this is still not all of 2 Live...Mandy, Jerry, Dino, Jason, Peter, Erik, Vel, and Attiya are not pictured.)


my old J&J crew,


and everybody in between...even if I don't see you all of the time...out of sight is not out of mind for me. I Love You and am blessed to have you in my life. Each of you holds a special place in my heart.

I LOVE YA'LL!!!




1 comment:

Andre Prewitt said...

Real Friends are so hard to come by and I'm so gad you came into my life, FFE (Friends For Ever)