Destiny's Child Reunion?!?!?!


Those who know and love me know that I am a Destiny's Child FANATIC! So needless to say, when I came across this article, excitement isn't even a good enough word to describe how I felt. I mean...my girls back together after 3 years!!! YESSSSSSSS! Although...the skeptical part of me is saying, "Hmmm...I don't know if B is gonna go for that one." But a much larger part can only hope that this isn't a rumor. I've been a DC fan since the "Get On the Bus" days (what ya'll know about that from the 1998 Why Do Fools Fall In Love Soundtrack) and I still follow all of the girls' careers. I was ecstatic when they got back together the first time after their solo album breaks. A second time would just make my DECADE! Lol!

Destiny's Child Reunion is ON!

By: Chris Beanland
Published: August 15, 2008

KELLY ROWLAND has revealed more about the much-talked about DESTINY’S CHILD reunion. And it could be happening even sooner than we thought. Although speculation about the girls – Rowland, BEYONCE and MICHELLE WILLIAMS - getting back together has been in the air for a while, Kelly has talked about how it might become a reality.

Kelly confided: “I miss the girls, I miss being on stage with them." She also told how she respects the other members of the band, saying: “It’s a blessing when we work together.”The reunion could even include new material. She said: “We’re so looking forward to working with each again and we just need to find a time in our diaries when we can get into the studio together.”



Read the Complete Article Here:
thesun.co.uk

No comments: