I Feel So Special!

One of my good friends recently wrote this about me in his blog...

Admiration
"I just wanted to give a shoutout to my homegirl K.T., You my friend are a wonderful person, beautiful inside and out and talented beyond measures. Glad we got in touch, Believe it or not you inspire me and keep me tryna get like you. You never know who looks up to you so thanks for being an inspiration."
-Andre

Man...it made my day to read something like that Dre, so thank you, thank you, THANK YOU much for the love! You, sir, are quite the motivation yourself. Your hustle and enthusiasm for life is unmatched. I don't think I've met anybody as determined as you. It's that attitude that lets me KNOW that you're gonna get everything that you want out of life and more. We both got big dreams...now let's make em happen!


Us kickin it being goofy as hell...lol!

1 comment:

Andre Prewitt said...

Awwwwwwwwww thanks baby