My "Songs Stuck In My Head" Playlist

These are 5 songs that you can find me humming, whistling or belting out in the shower, in the car, while I'm listening to my iPod, or even when I'm just sitting around. And with me being the oh so generous and thoughtful person that I am, have provided these songs for your listening and downloading pleasure. Enjoy!

I Need You Bad - Jazmine Sullivan
Jazzy's soulful voice + the thumping reggae beat = one hot song!

Oh How Precious - Kathy Taylor Brown
WHENEVER I catch this song in the car on 95.7 Hallelujah FM, I instantly become a Sunday Morning alto choir member/choir director! Lol!

Take A Bow - Rihanna
I knew, when I heard the first line of this song, that I would love it forever! "You look so dumb right now." CLASSIC Rihanna. Take a bow for this one!

I Will Be - Leona Lewis
Leona sings this song with so much passion that you can't help but love it!

I Put On - Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West
I'mma put on for the M...always! Jeezy and 'Ye have created a hip-hop classic with this one!

AND AS AN ADDED BONUS: I Put On Remix - Young Jeezy ft. Jay-Z
I can't give credit to the original without giving credit to the remix! It's JUST as hot as it's predecessor. Jay comes in and does what he does best...KILLS IT! I don't know all of the words yet, but when I learn them, you can bet I'll be flowin'! Lol

No comments: