New Music From Beyonce!




So B's been off the scene for a minute now, but the Queen is back with two new singles that were released today! So without further ado, I present to you for your listening/downloading pleasure...

Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)


And

If I Were A Boy


I'm loving them both! "Single Ladies" kinda reminds me of "Check On It". It's sure to be a club banger! And "If I Were A Boy" was quite a pleasant surprise for me, because this song in not what I call "typical Beyonce". It has more of a rock/alternative sound to it, but it's hot non the less! I'm loving that B is changing it up a little and trying some different material!

AND HERE'S AN EXCLUSIVE BONUS VIDEO!!!
(with an intro by Ayelet Schiffman of Columbia Records)

A special THANK YOU from Beyonce and a preview of her upcoming album due out

November 18, 2008

*sigh* I LOVE HER!

No comments: