Beyonce on Oprah!

This is one of the BEST interviews I've seen with Beyonce in a LONG time! But of course, her interviewer IS Oprah, so that should be expected! I love how she has become somewhat candid and open about what's going on in her personal life as well as her work. In less than a week, her new album "I AM...Sasha Fierce" (NOVEMBER 18th...COP THAT!) will be released and I for one, am EXTREMELY excited! I'm ready for the tour already based on her live performances of "Single Ladies" and "If I Were A Boy" alone! I absoloutely ADORE this chick and I've loved watching her grow as an artist from her early Destiny's Child days. But anyway, (cuz ya'll should know by now that I can talk about "B" all day...lol) check out the videos of her interview with Oprah and her performance of "If I Were A Boy". I mean seriously....FIERCE is truly the only word to describe this woman! SHE WORKS!



No comments: